Information systems of increasingly high performance and security designed for an ever-more complex and highly-regulated profession.
EOLEN Finance supports major clients from the financial sector – including banks, insurance companies, intermediation services and services for institutions – within three major domains:
- IT infrastructures and user support management.
We operate on project management, architecture design, engineering, infrastructure administration and support, in addition to interventions for database and network aspects.
- Main contractor application project development and follow-up.
We support project development, including project management and supervision, architecture design, conception and development of integration and validation phases in an environment focussed largely on technologies such as Java and .Net and BI/reporting tools.
- Functional support and project owner supervision.
Our functional skillset includes technical specification editing and project follow-up covering supervision or support at the revenue or probation stage. We also operate support for back office teams including cash management, electronic banking or market data.
Some example projects:
- Investment banking: service center (ATG) in charge of administration and expertise services for infrastructure systems – Windows, AD, Unix, database – and helpdesk and local management support.
- Asset Management: optimisation consulting for HPC architectures for calculation codes dealing with asset management.
- General banking: performance control of Qlikview billing processes.
Check our job offers
Key account clients, high value-added missions… Check our job opportunities.
Send us your CV and we will study your profile in detail.
Our engagement policy towards our clients and consultants.