Energy and Life Sciences
Energy - a key factor for global growth.
The EOLEN Group Energy and Life Sciences sector’s principal clients include operators, industrial clients, EPC (general engineering) and service equipment providers in the following domains:
- Oil & Gas: exploration and production onshore/offshore and subsea, refining, transport, storage.
- Nuclear: construction and maintenance of power stations, fuel cycle.
- Renewable energy: combined production, hydraulics, wind and photovoltaic energies.
- Water and environment.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical/medical industries.
- Electrical Industries: transport technologies and infrastructures, conversion and distribution.
This service offer enables us to support our clients on project and product engineering stages, in addition to operational phases (tests and implementation, exploitation/maintenance).
This offer includes three professional skill categories:
- General engineering expertise: processes, EIA, structures, piping, mechanics, electronics, PLM...
- Project expertise: PMO, QHSE, purchasing and expediting, construction site supervision, documentation…
- Individual sector expertise: nuclear safety, subsea engineering…
Some example projects:
- Process studies during pre-project and production phases for a FLNG construction.
- Structuring and reinforcement for an EPC expediting department.
- HSE expertise on a gas exploitation construction site.
- HPC support for application and optimisation of nuclear calculation codes for a research organisation.
Check our job offers
Key account clients, high value-added missions… Check our job opportunities.
Send us your CV and we will study your profile in detail.
Our engagement policy towards our clients and consultants.